The purpose of every transaction is to be kept confidential from 3rd party customer service for security reasons.
Send money from a Western Union branch.
Copy the following link and paste in your browser https://locations.westernunion.com/ . Find a local Western Union office in your location, then copy the details of our cashier provided on checkout.
Go any of the stores of your choice and fill out the necessary forms and hand it over to the cashier. You can send money from a branch in several ways: via cash, with a credit or debit card. Using your credit card may result in a cash-advance fee imposed by the card issuer.
Once payment is sent, you would be issued a receipt which includes a tracking number. You’ll have to take a visible picture of the receipt or send necessary details for pickup. Fees vary depending on what payment method you choose, where you are sending money from, and where you are sending it to.
Send money through the Western Union website.
Copy the following link and paste in your browser, https://www.westernunion.com/us/en/send-money/app/start .
- Select the cashier payment location from the dropdown menu at the top of your screen,
- Fill in the amount your are to pay accurately,
- Under “How does your receiver want the money“, Select the option, Cash At Western Union Agent Location
- Under “How would you like to pay“, Select the option, Credit/Debit Card
- Click on Continue
- Create an account as demanded.
- Fill in the steps as required and fill in the cashier details we’ll provide you with.
- Fees vary depending on what payment method you choose, where you are sending money from, and where you are sending it to.
Once payment is sent, you’ll be emailed a receipt. For payment authentication you would have to forward the email to us, or provide payment details as on the receipt.
Use Western Union’s Mobile App.
- Login or Sign up, and proceed using the same details provided above.